We hope you’ve looked through our website or attended one of our meetings and have seen the exciting, business-inspiring activities that NAWBO offers. We are delighted with your decision to apply for membership. Below are the steps to becoming a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners - Southwest Florida chapter.
Membership is open to sole proprietors, partners, and corporate owners. You must own a portion of the business and have day-to-day management responsibility.
- You can apply online here.
- Or apply by mail. You will need to have Acrobat Reader installed. Then you can view and print the Southwest-Florida-NAWBO-Membership-Application.
2. Complete the application and send it to (one method only):
- Mail to
P. O. Box 826157
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6157
- Scan application and E-mail to email@example.com
The payment must be via credit card if the application is done online, faxed or e-mailed. If you are using a check for payment, please mail the application. If you have any questions at all, please call or e-mail your question to us.
3. Your application will be reviewed by the membership committee and submitted for approval to the steering committee.
If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you before our board meeting. Please note, that all applications are reviewed to ensure that potential members meet our membership criteria.
4. Once approved, the application is forwarded to the NAWBO National Association Office and the annual dues will be charged to your credit card or your check will be deposited. You will then become a member of both the local chapter and national association.